Stamford’s East Side is fast being revitalized. We Strive to make the East Side Clean, Safe, and Green. We also provide assistance to low income students by helping them in areas that will drive them to pursuit their careers.
The East Side Partnership strives to create an exceptional quality of life for those who live and work in the community.
Dedication: We are committed tot he commercial and residential improvement of our neighborhood.
Diversity: We have identified the strengths of our multiple cultures and will foster them to promote the improvement of the East Side.
Expertise: We will use both internal and external experts in various fields to achieve the goals of the community.
Leadership: We commit to providing direction in addressing the needs and opportunities for neighborhood improvements.
Vitality: We will foster an inviting village atmosphere to stimulate economic growth and development.
- Clean - streets, sidewalks and yards are consistently free of man-made debris/litter and snow, leaves, branches, etc.
- Safe - neighborhoods are well lit and frequently monitored to ensure safety for residents, visitors and those who operate businesses – 24/7.
- Green - landscaping, trees, and other plantings increase the visual appeal of the streets and public areas for residents and visitors.
- Address Transportation and Traffic Issues.
- Improve Sidewalks and crosswalks for pedestrian safety.
- Continue to attract new retail opportunities retail opportunities and services for the neighborhood.
- Conduct educational workshops to support residents, merchants, and property owners.
- Research Creating a Business Improvement District for financial stability programs and improvements.
- Develop a master plan for the East Side.
- Continue beautification and clean-up projects.